Fed up with unexpected fire protection costs?
Fire Protection Systems are complex, expensive and highly specialised. Maintaining them properly to specified standards means using trained specialists to regularly test and replace any failing equipment.
So it's no surprise that this high level of expertise doesn't come cheap.
BUT WHY SHOULD THAT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH UNBUDGETTED COSTS THAT MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN?
Cost blowouts are a problem that can wreak havoc on property management budgets and cashflows...
- Do you sometimes get hit with unexpected costs on completion of
- Does remediation work sometimes seem excessively expensive?
- Is maintenance sometimes not completed on time - causing expensive
- Are you getting too many disruptive and costly false alarms?
These are common issues. The question is, can anything be done about it...?
We're making a FREE OFFER that can help you avoid these unpleasant surprises - until April 30 2018
Free Budgetary Assessment
Note: Offer ends on April 30 2018
This free report, worth up to $270, will give you a clear picture of the state of your fire protection systems, where you can save money and what your budget expectations should be.
This FREE Budgetary Assessment Report provides...
- On-site physical inspection of all fire systems components
- A detailed assessment of the state of your fire protection systems
- Identification of any current and potential failure points
- Clear indication of costs for any work that needs to be done
- A clear explanation of what needs urgent attention now and what can be
deferred until later
If you need us to quote on a new Service Agreement
the first 3 months are FREE*
* Conditions apply: Only available on a 3 year contract. Free site assessment must be completed first